Closed Is There a Way To Save Your Favourite Threads?

TBB

TheBathBird
UU VIP
Reaction score
Every now and then a thread pops up on here which is full of such great info that I’d like to be able to refer back to it in the future (eg. Mike $’s current “CAGFD is Lame” thread, which I’m really enjoying). I was wondering whether there’s a way to save them, so that if and when they peter out they’ll be easier to find?

I know there’s the option to follow a thread, but that’s only really useful while it’s still active, and I’ve never found the search function very useful, particularly if you can’t remember the exact name of the thread you’re looking for.

If this function already exists and I’ve just failed to find it then, yay! but also, how?!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You can bookmark the first (or any) post in the thread (icon at top right of the post next to the share icon). To find your bookmarks, click on your avatar at the top of the page.
Ah, excellent! I kind of suspected there’d be a way of doing it that I just hadn’t figured out, thanks Jim 😊

On the basis that ANY thread I have posted in, is one of my favourite threads ;), you can find any and all threads you have posted in by going to the top left and finding "Find Threads" with a down arrow on the right.
Press the down arrow and you will find,
Your Threads, which has all the threads you have started, and below it,
Threads with your posts, which lists every thread you have ever posted to.

I've been occasionally saving a post here and there, but I had no idea how to find them! 😑 So, thanks for that tip! 👏👏👏

Top Bottom