Ja jsem sirotek (Song from old Prague) for plastic ukulele

Thank you, Mlolya and Bill.

Yes, it's an umbro shirt. And if there is a football shirt, I don't know? I played football in that shirt about five times :)
Awesome! I think we may apply different terms to the sport (here in the U.S. we generally call it soccer, and I'm guessing that in the Czech Republic it's known as football). By either name, it's a great sport! I must admit, I had little interest or exposure to it growing up, but when my three kids began to play on organized teams, I really grew to appreciate the athleticism and endurance it requires. They all ended up playing at the high school level, and one played in college as well. (Sorry to have side-tracked this thread!) :)

Awesome! I think we may apply different terms to the sport (here in the U.S. we generally call it soccer, and I'm guessing that in the Czech Republic it's known as football). By either name, it's a great sport! I must admit, I had little interest or exposure to it growing up, but when my three kids began to play on organized teams, I really grew to appreciate the athleticism and endurance it requires. They all ended up playing at the high school level, and one played in college as well. (Sorry to have side-tracked this thread!) :)
The turn doesn't matter :) I'm also happy for sports, it's a good way to unwind.

Top Bottom