just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

of course............... i can't play ONE guitar properly...

imagine having basically TWO guitars AT THE SAME TIME... neither of which i can play properly...

nope! still can't think of a reason not to get one of these! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever it is, I hope there's something that us songwriters can get our teeth into. No option for those of us who almost exclusively offer "originals" was offered this week.

Whatever it is, I hope there's something that us songwriters can get our teeth into. No option for those of us who almost exclusively offer "originals" was offered this week.
i did an original and it was accepted by the very very lovely host

did i mention?

how lovely BDU is?

BDU : ok you can stop trying to butter me up, i already let it on the playlist

;)

I got this far with one, (but was wanting to do another instrumental, which didn't go too well when I tried to record).

If you want to run with it, feel free. :)

I am a lineman for the county
And I drive the main roads
By the time I get to Phoenix
She'll be leaving
Galveston, oh Galveston
Honey come back
Southern nights
It's only make believe
The dreams of the everyday housewife

i did an original and it was accepted by the very very lovely host

did i mention?

how lovely BDU is?

BDU : ok you can stop trying to butter me up, i already let it on the playlist

;)

it has been a shitty two days around here. I was seconds away from becoming the postal man in home depot two days in a row. You baby just made it all better. LMAO!!!!

Bernie - I love originals. I guess I should mention that all the time. Number one, I never deny anything. If somebody chooses to go off on their own...I could care less. But for songwriters, you guys are amazing. I think you guys can write in the spirit of what the season is about. If the season is Glenn Campbell and you write a song about transgender st. benards with 3 legs and an extra testicle...I might draw the line. Leave out the extra testicle and you are in!!!

Top Bottom