just wondering...seasonal anticipation syndrone

I was wondering whether Joko had booked this week so long ago that he'd forgotten about it. Actually, though, it was only a couple of weeks ago that he reserved it, but, apparently, this is his birthday week ... so perhaps he's out celebrating! (Incidentally, am I the only one who is annoyed by the fact that this thread is incorrectly titled "syndroNe" rather than "syndroMe?" I suppose there's no way of correcting it? Sorry, I am the grammar and spelling police incarnate!!!)

Last edited:
(Coordinator hat on) I have sent him an email, in case he has forgotten, also to say that I hope all is well. But just in case we don't hear anything soon, is anyone able to step in as a last minute substitute? At worst, I can come up with an emergency theme, but I'm struggling for time to take part properly at the minute so I'd be a terrible host so it's probably best if it's not me.

(Coordinator hat on) I have sent him an email, in case he has forgotten, also to say that I hope all is well. But just in case we don't hear anything soon, is anyone able to step in as a last minute substitute? At worst, I can come up with an emergency theme, but I'm struggling for time to take part properly at the minute so I'd be a terrible host so it's probably best if it's not me.
I don't mind carrying on ... but I think probably everyone's had enough of my theme.
I can have a go.

I can have a go. I’ll post at 12.30? Hawaii time if nothing happens in meantime?

I was wondering whether Joko had booked this week so long ago that he'd forgotten about it. Actually, though, it was only a couple of weeks ago that he reserved it, but, apparently, this is his birthday week ... so perhaps he's out celebrating! (Incidentally, am I the only one who is annoyed by the fact that this thread is incorrectly titled "syndroNe" rather than "syndroMe?" I suppose there's no way of correcting it? Sorry, I am the grammar and spelling police incarnate!!!)
I’ve never noticed before Val! And sorry I can’t host. We are camping in Scarborough all week.

I figured if I posted before midnight Hawaii time, and I have...

Top Bottom