Price
$750
Shipping
Buyer pays based on estimate. CONUS only
Size
Concert

Junie Moon

Reaction score
Kamaka HF-2 Concert uke. 2006. Very clean. Many light strumming lines but no dings or chips.

No strap buttons. Brushed silver Gotoh planetary tuners with white buttons. Currently strung with Worth Clear Lights.

Comes with a case. I think it is UkeLogic, but it does not have a label. It’s one of those soft hardshells, or maybe it's a hard softshell?

It’s light and lovely and a joy to play. It has always been properly humidified and neurotically treated with the utmost care. I’m selling because I have too many ukes, I prefer sopranos, and I could use a bit of dough-re-mi.

PayPal F&F preferred. Will ship via UPS or USPS.

Photo album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/wZcRRHo4PYey6qv26
If you want to see a particular shot or angle I'm happy to add more photos to the album.

Last edited:
Hello from Massachusetts here! I am very interested in your Kamaka but I have never seen one before or even held one. Seeing you are in the same stat not that far from me would you be able to show the uke in person if I came to you? It’s just a lot of money for me to spend to end up not liking it which I don’t think has happened yet lol hahaha

Hello from Massachusetts here! I am very interested in your Kamaka but I have never seen one before or even held one. Seeing you are in the same stat not that far from me would you be able to show the uke in person if I came to you? It’s just a lot of money for me to spend to end up not liking it which I don’t think has happened yet lol hahaha
I will PM you. It sure would be nice to not have to pack up the uke.

Top Bottom