Price
$1275 (obo) via paypal G&S
Shipping
actual cost
Size
Baritone

gml

Reaction score
I'm selling my near mint condition Kamaka baritone built in 2020 with really nice deep red koa top, back, and sides. It's got the wonderful Kamaka sound - sweet and mellow with good volume and is super easy to play with a great set up. I am selling because I bought a "grail" baritone a couple of months ago and this great instrument isn't getting the playing time it deserves.

- 20" scale
- Kamaka geared tuners with snakewood buttons
- 37mm nut width
- 32mm string spacing at the nut, 50mm string spacing at the bridge
- Kamaka hard case included

Attachments

• IMG_3339.jpeg
    IMG_3339.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3338.jpeg
    IMG_3338.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3342.jpeg
    IMG_3342.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3341.jpeg
    IMG_3341.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3340.jpeg
    IMG_3340.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3346.jpeg
    IMG_3346.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 31
What strings are on it...doesn't look there are any wound ones...?

Yup, it's tuned DGBE and sounds great. I've got another baritone with a wound D string and the difference in tension and tone is negligible. The Worth strings are specifically made for a baritone scale so maybe the manufacturer figures all that in...???

Yup, it's tuned DGBE and sounds great. I've got another baritone with a wound D string and the difference in tension and tone is negligible. The Worth strings are specifically made for a baritone scale so maybe the manufacturer figures all that in...???
That’s really cool… I’m really not a fan of wound strings the uke, and didn’t know there was an all unwound baritone option. I’ll have to check that out

Kamaka received safe and sound. Thanks for the careful packing and the Thank You card is a classy touch! It looks and sounds gorgeous- looking forward to getting to know it better. Thanks for a great transaction!

Glad to know it arrived safely and you like it - it is a fabulous baritone! And you were fabulous to deal with as well - thank you Rich!

Top Bottom