Price Drop Kanile'a K-1 T DLX Tenor - Great Koa Set! Choice of cases - Free Shipping

Price
Shipping
Size
Tenor

rhiggie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Now free shipping and free hard case!

I got this Kanile'a for a regular player since my 2019 Platinum Pineapple tenor hardly ever leaves the house. But it's still to nice for a Uke Jam or class teacher so it isn't getting used as intended. So it's time to find it a new home. The set of Koa on this uke is pretty awesome even for a DLX model, lots of curl/flame, and great colors. And as far as sound, it's classic Kanile'a, warm while still so clean! It's in "almost" perfect condition, the only issue is so very minor indentations on the back of the neck. So hard to photograph. There's a close up with the area in the reflection so you can see it and then a pic that shows where the reflection is on the neck. It's never bothered me but I'm a strummer and I don't play high up the neck. It's a great uke with above average Koa and you can have your choice of a foam shell case for $1140 or a hard case for $0 more. Price includes shipping to ConUS and insurance. PayPal F&F please or add 3% to payment for fees. Please ask any questions or for more pics, I want the new owner to be completely happy with their new uke! Thanks for looking...
looking... RickIMG_0751.jpgIMG_0753.jpgIMG_0754.jpgIMG_0758.jpgIMG_0760.jpgIMG_0763.jpgIMG_0764.jpgIMG_0765.jpgIMG_0766.jpgIMG_0767.jpgIMG_0768.jpgIMG_0772.jpgIMG_0773.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0755.jpg
    IMG_0755.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I bought it used (mostly for the Koa). It's in super clean shape and according to the serial number I'd say it was built in June of 2018. Might explain it's nice voice, it's had some time to open up. Thanks for asking!

Lovely Koa. I really like my Kanile's tenors. I think they are every bit as good as the other K-Brands. It boils down to the sound you prefer, the neck shape, and the looks.

Top Bottom