Acquired Kiwaya KTS 4 or 5

Price
Tbd
Shipping
Tbd
Size
Soprano
Update: I received the Kiwaya/Luna KTS-5 today. Overall it took a little over 2 weeks. It was hung up in customs for a few days in Los Angeles, but otherwise, spot on timing and experience as @Smallchewbacca described.

The back of the headstock is stamped Kiwaya and inside the soundhole is a label that says Luna. I'm super pleased with the ukulele and service. It shipped with a clip on tuner and a nice book with Kamaka's on the cover and a CD (I don't think I own a CD player anymore). Pricing came in just about $600 total/shipped which is a great deal. Thanks to all for the help and advice along the way.

Update: I received the Kiwaya/Luna KTS-5 today. Overall it took a little over 2 weeks. It was hung up in customs for a few days in Los Angeles, but otherwise, spot on timing and experience as @Smallchewbacca described.

The back of the headstock is stamped Kiwaya and inside the soundhole is a label that says Luna. I'm super pleased with the ukulele and service. It shipped with a clip on tuner and a nice book with Kamaka's on the cover and a CD (I don't think I own a CD player anymore). Pricing came in just about $600 total/shipped which is a great deal. Thanks to all for the help and advice along the way.
I'm glad it worked out, from another happy Luna owner (the KTS-7). Once you realise you can painlessly order from the Japanese sites, it kind of feels like you've unlocked a cheat code, especially given how low the yen is at the moment.

Last edited:
Top Bottom