$300
Shipping
$25 to US
Size
Concert

BuzzBD

Reaction score
Next up is a solid koa body, 15”
scale, concert with PegHed tuners. After delivering this one to a customer a while back, they decided they really wanted a tenor instead. So this was returned to me as credit for a tenor build. I can’t really sell it as new, so it is a terrific bargain. I am asking $310 plus $25 shipping to US. That is half price of a new one. I was going to list a vintage model soprano next, but I sold that to a UU member inquiring about my sopranino for sale.IMG_5715.jpegIMG_5718.jpegIMG_5717.jpegIMG_5719.jpeg

Lovely instrument! Brad is a great guy to deal with

As usual, that’s a real beauty Brad! Per the “sent PM”, I’m guessing it’s already sold. What material did you use for the fretboard? And, are the saddle & nut ebony or rosewood?

I'm confused it's this available?

As usual, that’s a real beauty Brad! Per the “sent PM”, I’m guessing it’s already sold. What material did you use for the fretboard? And, are the saddle & nut ebony or rosewood?

I suspect someone removed their reply that said 'PM sent'.

Congrats to the new owner!

I suspect someone removed their reply that said 'PM sent'.

Congrats to the new owner!
I removed my reply and told Brad I was no longer interested - I’m assuming he sold it to another person who responded with interest in it.

Sent PM.

I PM'd, too. JIC and fingers crossed. :)

I’m pretty sure this one is sold - Brad said so several posts ago - my guess is he just hasn’t marked it “sold” yet in the listing template…

Top Bottom