TBD
Size
Long Neck Soprano Pineapple

Pissodes

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking for a KoAloha Long Neck Pineapple soprano with friction tuners.

No permanently installed pickups (body has been drilled into to fit). Preferred with a hard case but not a deal breaker.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just saw one

Thanks again! Ive seen both of these. The KSM-03 is too close in price after tax and shipping to some of the new ones that are still out there. Looking to be under $800 for that model.

Maybe this one? It's just an odd shaped pineapple.... ;)
Apparently, I forgot a key word when I saw this, but its still a nice long neck.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Just a feeler to see if anyone has a KoAloha Long Neck Pineapple soprano that they'd be willing to part with. Primarily looking for a koa body but mango would be considered too. Id also consider a long neck Kamaka pineapple.

No permanently installed pickups (body has been drilled into to fit). Preferred with a hard case but not a deal breaker.

Thanks!
I have a Koaloha long neck soprano.
Solid Koa
Not pineapple though.
Let me know if you are interested.

Reopening this search. I recently purchased a newer KSM-03 KoAloha long neck pineapple with the Koaloha guitar tuners. While I love the sound and the feel, the tuners make the headstock heavy. I'm returning this to Guitar Center and will be looking for a slightly older version with friction tuners. Preferably a 2016-2019 but older ones considered. Reach out if you have one for sale!

Thanks. Good price on that one though. It's been sold and returned back to GC. Not certain if it has issues.
Sounds like you checked up on it. At that price it sure is a temptation. But a Koaloha bought and then returned . . . hmmm.

Top Bottom