Landon Pigg - Falling In Love at a Coffee Shop

therimidalv

Reaction score
So I was watching TV the other day and the AT&T commercial came on and this song played. Beautiful. So, I was wondering if anyone could help me make it ukified so I can play this for my girlfriend. Any help would be huge. Thanks guys!:shaka:

So I was watching TV the other day and the AT&T commercial came on and this song played. Beautiful. So, I was wondering if anyone could help me make it ukified so I can play this for my girlfriend. Any help would be huge. Thanks guys!:shaka:

O.O
i like this song too. -o- is there a guitar tab for this song?

someone can translate then right? >:]

i was curious as to what the song sounds like so i did a search.

WOW, what a nice song! id be thrilled if there were chords or something around. im gonna dig around and see what i come up with.

It is a great song, but it is in E. That's great for guitar players, but not so much for ukers.

I'll work on a transcription in C. Give me a little bit.

While I'm working on the rest of the song, here's what I came up with for the intro:

20hu13q.gif

And here's a link to listen to what it sounds like:

http://www.box.net/shared/1jo9q3bhdj

Again, this is in C. If you want to play it in the original key of E, just put a capo on the 4th fret.

seeso's is very good. I know from guitar i tried figuring it out a few weeks ago myself. I did it this way below. This works on my soprano thats tuned to gcea, but it is just the intro kinda. yes, my version of the intro sucks.

on the e string

5-7 4-5 2-4 0

c string

2-1

Top Bottom