Price
$750
Shipping
Shipping to CONUS included
Size
Soprano

fretted

Reaction score
Larrivee all solid, Spruce and Rosewood Soprano for sale. Ebony fretboard and bridge. Excellent condition, semi-gloss (not satin) finish. Action is 2.3 at the 12 fret. Strap button installed at the end. Semi hard case included. $850 shipped to Lower 48.

Attachments

• larrivee_front_1.jpg
    larrivee_front_1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 150
  • larrivee_rear_1.jpg
    larrivee_rear_1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 145
  • larrivee_from_bottom.jpg
    larrivee_from_bottom.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 134
  • larrivee_proof_1.jpg
    larrivee_proof_1.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 138
  • larrivee_label.jpg
    larrivee_label.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 149
These are great instruments. I have an all koa Larrivee soprano. If money was unlimited, well I would be looking to buy this.

I have a Larrivee concert uke from the same series (about 2015) and it is the best non-custom builder uke I have ever had the pleasure of playing. Too bad they only made they made them in such small numbers and only for a couple of years.. They seem to come up for sale only about once or twice a year. Don't miss this one if you are looking for a really great uke.

Hi!

Been a long time since I posted here, but I’m still uking. 😊

I have a gorgeous Larivee concert, spruce and silver oak from 2014 that is a treasure, so I just know your soprano is equally wonderful. Is it still available?

Angela

Kinda glad and kinda sad that I'm in Canada, so safe from temptation. I have their spuce/koa concert and all mahogany tenor not to mention their rosewood special edition parlour, and rarish c19 cutaway guitar. So yea I'm quite the Larrivee nut and if I ever found a soprano in Canada I wouldnt hesitate.

Unfortunately April 15th is right around the corner o_O So for this moment …

Could you post a sound clip. I have the koa Larrivee does it sound different?

GLWTS

This one’s sold I guess. Dang, I would have liked it. Although now I can breath a sigh of relief that I’m out of danger! 🤣
It is still listed as For Sale. If it is sold, the listing should be marked as Sold.

Hi!

Been a long time since I posted here, but I’m still uking. 😊

I have a gorgeous Larivee concert, spruce and silver oak from 2014 that is a treasure, so I just know your soprano is equally wonderful. Is it still available?

Angela
Sorry Angela. Have not been on here much myself. Yes the Soprano is still available.

Top Bottom