Late starter, but what better time than now?!

ijewq

Reaction score
HI All,
I bought a ukulele to amuse and occupy my time a few years back when socializing was a bit bleak.

But I never got to picking it up for real, because work was so hectic and motivation was low.

But I'm starting for real now! I've lurked a while now, but need to ask a question..so here I am!

Does anybody have the audio tracks for Pekelo's books? I have the books, but one arrived without a CD and I don't have a CD drive either.

Regards,

Ijewq

Welcome to UU, Ijewq!

I'm afraid I can't help you either, but I do wish you lots of fun on your uke journey!

Welcome to the UU Forum ijewq. I'm not familiar with the books. I hope someone can help you find the tracks.
Most of the help books have switched to onilne downloads. Maybe check the publisher to see if they have the samples available to download.

Welcome to the UU Forum ijewq. I'm not familiar with the books. I hope someone can help you find the tracks.
Most of the help books have switched to onilne downloads. Maybe check the publisher to see if they have the samples available to download.
Thanks, if I understand correctly they are no longer being published and I haven't received a reply to email.

Greetings and welcome to UU Forum! It's so nice to have you join us. Looking forward to hearing more about your ukulele journey, and I'm glad you were able to start playing.

Strum, strum. strum. Strum. strum, hum.

Strum, hum the words. Strum while trying to sing the words.

Repeat as necessary, but always have fun doing it.

(After about 3 years, I am still working with the Yellow Daily Ukulele... keep playing as not everyone can sing, but everyone can hum the tune and let others sing.)

HI All,
I bought a ukulele to amuse and occupy my time a few years back when socializing was a bit bleak.

But I never got to picking it up for real, because work was so hectic and motivation was low.

But I'm starting for real now! I've lurked a while now, but need to ask a question..so here I am!

Does anybody have the audio tracks for Pekelo's books? I have the books, but one arrived without a CD and I don't have a CD drive either.

Regards,

Ijewq
Welcome. I would suggest reposting your question in Uke Talk. It will easily get missed here in new member introduction.

Welcome to UU. I've never heard of those music books either. Do you have Jim Beloff's Daily Ukulele, and Leap Year Edition? Best ukulele songbooks ever.

Top Bottom