Sold Laughlin 3K (Martin 3K Reproduction) Soprano

Price
$1300.00
Shipping
included, to CONUS only.
Size
Soprano
Thanks, Ernie. Yeah, I think it's pretty fairly priced -- there is a Laughlin 2K listed on Reverb right now for $1275... I am a little surprised this one hasn't sold yet, but I trust it'll find its way into the right hands soon enough...
For some reason, over the last few months, a bunch of good sopranos have lingered. I thought my Talsma uke would going to sell in a day, and I wound up just taking it down. Good luck with your sale--were I not a few over my limit, this would have been mine.

It seems like uke sales are stranded in the Horse Latitudes lately. Not much we can do but hang in there, and hope for the wind to come up. Best of luck with the sale!

It seems like uke sales are stranded in the Horse Latitudes lately. Not much we can do but hang in there, and hope for the wind to come up. Best of luck with the sale!
It's true! I started photographing ukes with the intent to sell off most of my collection this year, but the lukewarm market is giving me pause.

Last edited:
Thanks to the fellow UUers who have helped to promote this listing - it's greatly appreciated!

In an effort to get this out of the marketplace and "somebody please buy this" feeds and into the hands of someone who'll love it and appreciate it, a price drop to $1300, shipped, to CONUS only.

It's about time! That was a real steal. I would be loathe to admit how much more I paid for mine 🙄
(and I've never regretted it!)

Not the person I’m thinking of, no - Crazy Eddie was a NYC-centric (i think only NYC area…) electronics/big box chain of stores, and they ran a bunch of wacky ads… https://retailwire.com/discussion/were-crazy-eddies-commercials-pure-genius-or-insanely-awful/
He used to shout, “Crazy Eddie! The prices are insane!” For me, in the early 1980s, it was the frenetic voice of New York:

Quite the opposite from our modest @ookooleilei of course! Congratulations on the sale!

Top Bottom