::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 16!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He truly is an inspiration to the rest of us.

I hear teenagers wander around fields in Indiana searching for him...

One of the supplicants in quests... Being chaperoned by his dad.....

image.jpg

Thanks all. I hope we find him soon. The rain here the last few days is really heavy. I hate to think of him out there in it.

This is such a huge bummer. Hope it has a happy ending.

Toh mah toe....

Okay - that one is just wrong. But what else would I expect...seeing as it's coming from you.

I decided tonight was a good night to wear the tiara.

It's too hot to wear anything else though.

I'm really sorry about that (seriously, I hate to be hot), but how the heck many times did she have to ram it to knock it off the wall? After I bump into something once (ok, sometimes twice), I usually make a concerted effort not to do it anymore.

about 4x a day for about a week. It was one of those portable ones, they had it on a little platform and rigged it into the ductwork... she actually ripped it out of the wall... Twice, and off the platform in the end.

about 4x a day for about a week. It was one of those portable ones, they had it on a little platform and rigged it into the ductwork... she actually ripped it out of the wall... Twice, and off the platform in the end.
That's just ... I'm going to go with sad. I had a few other choice adjectives, but they are rude.

Caught up place marker.

I was wandering around the interwebs seeing if anyone uses a pump for inflatable baby pools...and stumbled on this...

Inflatable Hot Tub

You'd think the vinyl would have issues with the heat...interesting.

You can get used hot tubs for the same price though...you may have to put a few hundred more into a new heater/motor/whatevs...but it would last a long long time.

Heck, I see free hot tubs on CL and Freecycle all the time...almost as much as free pianos.

I was wandering around the interwebs seeing if anyone uses a pump for inflatable baby pools...and stumbled on this...

Inflatable Hot Tub

You'd think the vinyl would have issues with the heat...interesting.

You can get used hot tubs for the same price though...you may have to put a few hundred more into a new heater/motor/whatevs...but it would last a long long time.

Yeah, but for people with space issues, it would be perfect. Blow it up, fill it up, soak, empty it, and take it down.

Can't do that with a regular hot tub. You have to have committed space available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom