::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not like some that spends theres on a CR jk :)

I've been "washing cars" a lot longer.

When I was your age I squandered on much dumber things than a musical instrument.

You're much smarter!

I just ordered a new ukulele a ohana bk -22 baritore:)

I like my Baritone. I played guitar before I played ukulele, so it is easy for me to switch. Sometimes I just play the same shapes so just drops the key 2 1/2 steps, I use it as a tool to see if another key makes it easier to sing without having to re-learn a song. My baritone used to belong to Nanilei's grandfather, and grandma gave it to me after he passed. It is from the late 60's I think - the brand is Hikare "Designed in Hawaii, made in Japan"

When I went to visit Chuck Moore, he asked me how many ukuleles I have, and I started going down the list, and when I got to the baritone he interrupted me and said, "No, I asked you how many UKULELES you have." Funny guy.

I hope you get many years of enjoyment out of your new ukulele. It ought to be good for playing Elvira.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SALLY!! lcl
attachment.php

View attachment 77767
thats my very first massage cake! Thank you.

CUBAN SANDWICHES IN THE CAFETERIA! DID YOU HEAR ME??? CUBAN SANDWICHES!

Cuban sandwiches. Sigh.

CUBAN SANDWICHES IN THE CAFETERIA! DID YOU HEAR ME??? CUBAN SANDWICHES!

Cuban sandwiches. Sigh.

Ooooh! Have one for me, too! Actually, I had a really good Cuban sandwich just the other day. I think it was probably the closest that I've had yet to an authentic Cuban....

But....but!! If I were to just jump in, how would I know that one character was a nerdy pizza delivery dude who's become a bad-ass? What about getting to know the characters, and how they interact with each other? (Sorry, Gary. I'm just a bit OCD, and I need to do it from the beginning, in order, so I don't feel as if I've missed anything.)

Do they ever explain what precipitated the zombie apocalypse?

yes-ish .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom