::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or St. Elmo's Fire. Don't forget that I don't like St. Elmo's Fire either.

It's the least of my favorite from that genre but The Big Chill? That's the best ever. You should come watch it with me. We can turn the sound down and I'll walk you thru it line for line. But we hafta turn it up for the music parts because it's the VERY BEST SOUNDTACK EVER!!

Well, that and The Commitments. That soundtracks even better. Where's Ramon? He'd back me on that. I remember getting into his car at UWC and he had the Commitments soundtrack on. Right then I knew he was The One. ::sigh::

Happy Birthday, Sally!

10413833_776390402381918_1510441185_n.jpg

It's the least of my favorite from that genre but The Big Chill? That's the best ever. You should come watch it with me. We can turn the sound down and I'll walk you thru it line for line. But we hafta turn it up for the music parts because it's the VERY BEST SOUNDTACK EVER!!

Well, that and The Commitments. That soundtracks even better. Where's Ramon? He'd back me on that. I remember getting into his car at UWC and he had the Commitments soundtrack on. Right then I knew he was The One. ::sigh::

We must have about the same taste in movies, Sally. I LOVED The Commitments!!

See? There ya go! If I were to just jump in at the latest episode, I wouldn't know that, either....

If you jumped in in the middle you probably wouldn't miss much, but I couldn't do it either. I need to watch from the beginning too.

Happy Birthday, Sally!

10413833_776390402381918_1510441185_n.jpg
Thank you Jon. Your pot leaf has too many leaves.
The other day at a thrift store I found the coolest pretty pair of dangly gold pot leaf earrings. They were really pretty, all lacey and nice. Some idiot (the previous owner) had broken off one of the 5 leaves trying to make them not look like pot leaves. They were ruined.

No way, man! That's crazy!

(Annie was born 22 days before my 44th birthday)

I was 44 when I changed my first diaper. He was my first child. My second child was 10 before he was a trustworthy toileter. So I guess I was still changing them at 54. Things do scale up.

I was 44 when I changed my first diaper. He was my first child. My second child was 10 before he was a trustworthy toileter. So I guess I was still changing them at 54. Things do scale up.

If they're getting scaley, perhaps you should have changed them more often?

Well, yes, I didn't mean in that order. I think one, four, five, three minor and two seventh. Actually five seventh I guess.

I shoulda just put the B7. I was just running through them. They don't go in that order.

Sukie, regarding what you said earlier about us venturing "out there"....

I'm going to try to make at least one post a day outside if this thread. I started yesterday, and I followed up today. That's no big contribution, I know, but it's way better than I was doing....

I shoulda just put the B7. I was just running through them. They don't go in that order.

You can make all those chords on the ukulele, right? Otherwise maybe the key of F? It's only a half step up. F, Bb, C7, Am and G7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom