::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard you called Soo Son, is that correct?

Nice one!!!! It's been a loooong time since I was around for an K run. That was fun.

Soo is short for SooGyung. Most people I meet have a hard time with the second syllable of my name, so I usually just go by Soo. Even my parents rarely call me SooGyung anymore. Son is my last name. I have a few acquaintances who call me Soo Son. After a little while, they call me Susan. I don't see them all that much, so have given up correcting them. :rolleyes:

Nice one!!!! It's been a loooong time since I was around for an K run. That was fun.

Soo is short for SooGyung. Most people I meet have a hard time with the second syllable of my name, so I usually just go by Soo. Even my parents rarely call me SooGyung anymore. Son is my last name. I have a few acquaintances who call me Soo Son. After a little while, they call me Susan. I don't see them all that much, so have given up correcting them. :rolleyes:

I didn't know Son was your sir name.

I didn't know Son was your sir name.

Yup. I haven't taken TKO's surname. He didn't want me to when we married. I didn't care one way or another at the time. I was going to do it a couple of years into our marriage, because there was some legal things that were a pain in the ass to deal with having different last names. He threatened to change his last name to mine. He is the most vexing person to deal with at times. He thinks I'm the difficult one.

Rice is pau, server is rebooted,meatloaf drained and fresh coat of sauce.
Back in the oven for 15 mins.
Got water heating up to steam broccoli.
Yum!

My dad's friend named me using some Chinese numerology/astrology method. If I remember correctly, my name means beautiful sunbeam.

Girlspawn is named after TKO's brother, Brian, and sister, Shannon. They died from injuries sustained in an auto accident that Sean and my mother-in-law were also in. He had only really gotten through processing his feelings surrounding their deaths the year before. We consulted his parents before deciding. We wanted to make sure they would be alright with it too. They loved the name Brianna.

Boyspawn - TKO and I were having a hard time agreeing on a boy's name. He called me up one day, and says, "Christopher Michael." I respond that I like Christopher. Then he asks, "You know what it's from, right?!!" I had no clue, so blurts out it's from Winnie the Pooh. I corrected him that it's actually Christopher Robin. Christopher Michael stuck though.

When Sheryl and I first started dating in the Way Back When times we thought we'd like to have a boy named Christopher Michael.

We didn't have boys.

OK, Miss Freeda, thanks for that link. This is interesting. Says i'm an ENFP-T ....then it explains the ENFP part (which describes me pretty well), but it does not explain the -T part. Maybe i'm missing something. -Which is likely.

The real test is almost 200 questions and your test results are on a graph. The online ones are bastardizations of the real test that is administered in real life. You have to pay to be tested and scored properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom