::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tack,

It was great to see you both again, and thanks for brekkie.

The other message finally came in. Add one to the Northing. The Easting and the rest of the spatial bounds remain the same.

Thanks spots. Will do. Please call if you find the orb..,,

My plan today is to get the cover off the pool. I am waiting for Paul yo get the scooper out of the closet. I tried to do it myself but the scritching scared me.

We have the cover off the pool here.
image.jpg

Eta if photo upside down - well - it is South America!

My plan today is to get the cover off the pool. I am waiting for Paul yo get the scooper out of the closet. I tried to do it myself but the scritching scared me.

Scritching... That's never good. You don't want to be the first person through a door when there's scritching on the other side.

You find things like this where there is scritching on the other side of doors:

Who told you that!? The work hours are really 8 - 3 with 30 minutes for lunch! You are missing that 30 minutes for lunch.

I get 40!!!

I do have to wait for the bell to ring before I can use the bathroom though. Makes it tough sometimes with 90 minute classes.

I get 40!!!

I do have to wait for the bell to ring before I can use the bathroom though. Makes it tough sometimes with 90 minute classes.

Actually, three out of the five days I will have students/former students coming in during their lunch for help and at least one lunch meeting per week.

Ok, here's mine: Today I am taking Naomi to a softball clinic at the high school. It's not until later this afternoon. Before that, I'm taking her to a sporting goods store to look for a bat pack. I'm also hoping to find her some batting gloves that fit. She has really thin, stretchy skin. Last year, she swung at a bad pitch and it hit her finger. What would have normally just been a bruised nail was a total blow out for her. She was bleeding from two areas of her finger (not at the nail), it bruised the nail and she eventually lost it.

Tomorrow is the Bristol race. The two Bristol races are my faves of the NASCAR season. We also have church tomorrow. This weekend is not real busy. Next weekend is. We have a school event, softball game, a friend's birthday party, and a piano recital.

We use one of these. Kind of expensive, but it should last all through little league.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13341914&cp=4406646.4413887.4414014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom