::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

2h 23m
KOA > LAX
Kona Big Island Hawaii
to
Los Angeles CA
Distance To Destination
1837km/
992 miles
Altitude
m/
ft

I still have to sit by the window and I still turn into a little kid on approach. It must be incredible to pilot one of these big birds. There was a time as a youngster that was my dream.

I still have to sit by the window and I still turn into a little kid on approach. It must be incredible to pilot one of these big birds. There was a time as a youngster that was my dream.
Me too! I look out the window a lot mid-flight to Hawaii. 😆

Looking out the front window is always best.

So how long until a decision is made about discord? I'm good with either one but will probably always pop in here every once in a while to see what's going on.

Chat-wise I prefer Discord. If we need to get our own server or whatever so be it, we can do that at that time. I guess I will pop in occasionally here as well. But I will not leave one or the other until everyone does.

Chat-wise I prefer Discord. If we need to get our own server or whatever so be it, we can do that at that time. I guess I will pop in occasionally here as well. But I will not leave one or the other until everyone does.
This is me as well. I’ll hang in both places. It’s a nuisance but I don’t have anything better to do.

Definitely not everyone, but tying to reach a consensus.
I must admit I have grown used to Discord, and messaging is easier over there.
Messaging is WAY easier over there. Like others have said - I'll pop in here from time to time, and I like Charles' suggestion of leaving a path to find our own Discord server when that becomes necessary, but I am really hating the interface here and find Discord a lot easier to use.

Top Bottom