::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

E26C4512-02F1-46FA-B3D8-2DBA2A5926BC.jpgcleaned out the pond. It was time, it had been 2 years, it was very green. The fish are happy.

Headed back to NY in the morning. We're shooting for a 5:30am departure.

I have to be honest. I wish we weren't leaving....

They say we are going to be 20° warmer than yesterday with clear skies and sunshine.

UWC is seven and change weeks from now.

I made Jaegerschnitzel for dinner last night. It was a smashing success. The Jägersoße was a thing of beauty. I also made Rotkohl, which only I really ate. Annie said it smelled really good and wanted to try it (but ended up not even tasting it). Ben said it was good (but didn't eat much) and Emma said it reminded her of spiced apple rings that Sheryl made one year - but didn't really eat any. That's okay - I didn't expect anybody but me to eat it (but I have to say - it was awesome). I was going to make Spaetzle as well, but as I don't have a dedicated tool to make it and my attempt at a workaround failed - well, that didn't happen. Still, dinner was awesome.

Last edited:
I watched "Three Identical Strangers" yesterday, true story about triplets that were separated at birth, cool story and then it get's weird, like really weird.... and mysterious

It’s almost noon and the sun is finally burning off the marine layer. I will make it to the beach today.

My battery in the Fit has been acting up. I was going to go buy one but instead I called AAA and they came out and replaced it for the same amount as it would have cost me to buy one.

Top Bottom