::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Concerts day today. Ran through my repertoire on the Clara (low G) and KoAloha (high G).
I'm thinking I should start restringing my ukes. The strings don't sound bad to my ear, but they are very old (years, actually).
I think I'll do my four concert ukes (my favorite size). I think I'll do two in high G, and two in low G. I may do two with Worth browns, and two with Aquila Nylguts.
I think I'll do two ukes first, and tune and retune them until the strings are stable, and then do the other two ukes
Great plan! Now I just need to quit thinking about it, and DO it....

I'm thinking I should start restringing my ukes. The strings don't sound bad to my ear, but they are very old (years, actually).
I think I'll do my four concert ukes (my favorite size). I think I'll do two in high G, and two in low G. I may do two with Worth browns, and two with Aquila Nylguts.
I think I'll do two ukes first, and tune and retune them until the strings are stable, and then do the other two ukes
Great plan! Now I just need to quit thinking about it, and DO it....
I'm going to guess that you haven't restrung them yet.

I'm going to have to go back to Savarez guitar strings for my CR since the string company I liked when out of business when the owner passed away. Drawing a blank on the name right now. Those were great strings but pricey.

I'm going to have to go back to Savarez guitar strings for my CR since the string company I liked when out of business when the owner passed away. Drawing a blank on the name right now. Those were great strings but pricey.
No, they're not restrung, yet.
I did, however, make a trip to the nearest music store to see about buying the strings.
Their uke string stock was minimal, at best, so I didn't end up buying any. I kind of wanted to support our local store, but I guess I'll have to buy them online, now....

Most days are tenors days.

Southcoast

I've had great service from all these guys:

And of course The Ukulele Site

I've had great service from all these guys:

And of course The Ukulele Site
I still can't remember the name of the strings I was using. I just know that unfortunately the owner passed away.

Top Bottom