::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some questions Dustin, how old are you and Kendra and how long have you been together, and are you both still living at home?
Ummm well first off, it's Kenda, not Kendra. Common mistake :D

I'm 23, she's 26. We have been together for almost 3 years and have been living together for almost a year...

any other brainbusters?

:D

oh and congrats to Colin and Brit. I gave a bunch of congrats on the jam, but I was only on chat and not on cam, so now it's official.... CONGRATS BITCHES!! She's beautiful. I have 2 yound nieces and I know they are a blast. Have fun!

I want to go up the cafeteria here at the resort and get some free dinner, but I dont feel like taking my sandals off for dress shoes. ahhhh decisions decision. or I could run the risk of wearing the sandals, but some of the higher-ups would not be too stoked. :shaka:

I'm 23, she's 26. We have been together for almost 3 years and have been living together for almost a year...

any other brainbusters?

My wife and I are the same age. We were 18 when we started dating and were 20 when we got engaged. We didn't actually get married until we were 23. So being engaged does not mean you have to tie the knot within the year of being engaged... We just knew we were ready to go to the next level, but not ready to be married. Am I making sense? (I don't want you to think I am pressuring you at all, just telling you my experience)

I want to go up the cafeteria here at the resort and get some free dinner, but I dont feel like taking my sandals off for dress shoes. ahhhh decisions decision. or I could run the risk of wearing the sandals, but some of the higher-ups would not be too stoked. :shaka:

Do you have to eat your dinner in the dinning hall or can you take it back to your office?

My wife and I are the same age. We were 18 when we started dating and were 20 when we got engaged. We didn't actually get married until we were 23. So being engaged does not mean you have to tie the knot within the year of being engaged... We just knew we were ready to go to the next level, but not ready to be married. Am I making sense? (I don't want you to think I am pressuring you at all, just telling you my experience)

yea, we've already said we want kind of a long engagement. I always wanted one and when I found out that she did too, it eased my nerves quite a bit. We also just talked about rings with one of her friends and she said she likes the idea of me getting her a cheap CZ one from wal mart and letting her pick out her actual ring. That's another one of my worries. I cant shop for rings and I cant afford them either. I will have to finance for quite some time :(

any other brainbusters?

Jeepers, you remind me a lot of my son and his girlfriend. Although they've been together almost 6 years and just moved in together. He's 24 and she's 23.

I figure when the right time comes, you'll know.

Such a tiny image! lol Here:

Kenzie4.jpg

That photo is a keeper. How cute. Congrats, again.

hiyas guys! My hubby is taking our buddy home (she lives out in Jersey, so a ride is preferable than PTing it all the way home...)
I think I'm gonna end up crashing eventually... I'm beat... we had such a nice dinner-- Individual spinach quiches in purses, Chicken picatta with Mushroom Risotto and asparagus for main course, and crepes with fresh berries with mixed banana berry sorbet.

All in all a success.

Okay, that's a major change in plans. Temecula's about a two hour drive from me. Doubt we're going to get together today, Miso. Tomorow I work, and the kids are in school. Do you know what's on your agenda for tomorrow?

Hell if know what's happening tomorrow anymore. If things go according to plan, we're driving back up to Disneyland. But then again no one tells me that somethings changing until the change actually happens. We didn't do ANYTHING they said we were doing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom