::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 9!

Status
Not open for further replies.
phewwww...that was my first catch-up in about a year, I'm exhausted! Time to get some Chickfila with my lovely fiance (who says "HELLO!", by the way) and finish up some Christmas stuff before we leave for Phoenix first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for accepting me back into your collective arms. Love you long time!!

End of your run? Ha. It doesn't end because they are in school, it just morphs. Time for the talk. Oh, and you need to make an appointment for Isabel for birth control pills and grab a box of condoms next time you're shopping for Cole.

What an odd thing to think let alone type. Get off the pipe.

phewwww...that was my first catch-up in about a year, I'm exhausted! Time to get some Chickfila with my lovely fiance (who says "HELLO!", by the way) and finish up some Christmas stuff before we leave for Phoenix first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for accepting me back into your collective arms. Love you long time!!

You are a nice boy.

DO you hate the weather in TX?
Not really. I just hate the city. Full of transient Non-Texans and D Bags (I fall into the former category... :)). If I have to be stuck around D Bags I'd rather be in Phx. Otherwise I'd like to go back to Va Beach, where I grew up and only a few hours from where Kenda grew up. I have no reason to live in Dallas besides my job (which I LOVE), but I certainly don't want to be here forever!

I want to go to FloydFest!
MATISYAHU!

Honestly, I should tack on a uke thing with that because it seems to be up a lot of ukers alley, so the day before or the day after I can host something at my house. And any uker who does not seem creepy can stay at my house! E gets the Elvis Room and I can kick my kids out and I would be better than a hotel!

I'm going to go eat a bowl of lucky charms. I haven't had any since Dustin left...Now that he has returned, I shall eat some:)

Now see? I was all happy about Dustin being back and you have to go and bring up that vile crap...

Love you Dustin, but we really love that amazing woman who puts up with you. How's is my Kenda doing?

I was in Tucson and Tempe recently and bummed you had taken her off to that hell state of Texas.

my phone is dead. Noelani used it as a chew toy. Now I have to decide what to do. I can upgrade but Ihave to pay out of pocket. They no longer let you charge it to your account. Or I can pay the $100 insurance claim and get same phone. I want new phone but I no have $220 for a new phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom