Strings Living Water on my Kepasa concert uke

Great strings, my favorites.

Overall favorite strings currently in production and very close second to Southcoast which are no longer available sadly

Thanks to Kevin Crossett who sent me some Living Water strings. I think they are awesome! Opinions?

My favourites that Iv
Thanks to Kevin Crossett who sent me some Living Water strings. I think they are awesome! Opinions?

Liked them a lot and ordered in batches of 6-8 sets various sizes to average down postage costs.

After a few years decided to switch to spools of fluorocarbon fishing leader which are equivalent. This is pricey and only worthw

Liked them a lot and ordered in batches of 6-8 various sets to overage down the postage cost.

After a couple years satisfaction decided to switch to 25 meter spools of SeaGuar fluorocarbon fishing leader. Very pricey startup cost and not for everyone.

The local music stores carry (and will order in) Worth, Fremont and PhD which are also fluorocarbon strings but varying gauges.

Cheers.

Top Bottom