LMI Vacuum System and Guitar Bridge Clamp For Sale

Pegasus Guitars

Reaction score
A few years ago I bought a vacuum system and bridge clamp from LMI. Right after I bought the pump, I realized I wanted a much bigger system to use for vacuum bag veneering. I used this little pump maybe a total of an hour for some small clamping projects. Never did use the bridge clamp, although I gave it a dry run and it works good. The pump is a Thomas make, similar to what is in the current catalog, but different manufacturer. These pumps run forever! Price is $375.00, which includes shipping anywhere in the U.S by Priority Mail. Payment through PayPal is best. Cost from LMI would be about $500.00. The wood base will not come with the pump to save shipping costs.You can contact me at pegasusguitars@hawaiiantel.net if interested. Enjoy your building!---Bob Sold on eBay 12/27/15

Attachments

• DSC_4649.jpg
    DSC_4649.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Good seeing you on Oahu. Sorry we did not have time to catch up. Waikiki is not my kind of place to chill. I got out of there pretty fast on Sunday. I did not post my item for sale in the lounge because that seemed intrusive. This forum could use a "Tools, wood, building supplies for sale or trade" page. Probably get more useful posts for builders than the "Shameless self promotion"page. I guess intimidation helps keep the posts in check. See you next year!

Yeah, Waikiki's not for me either, unless I'm playing music!

I don't think you'd intrude posting this in the Lounge. I built a venturi vacuum this past year. Good stuff!

Top Bottom