Looking for a person who can sing Japanese

thatguywiththeukulele

Reaction score
hello im looking to do a duet video with someone. They must be able to sing in Japanese this is the song im planning on doing

so please pm me or leave a response here

i can kind of sing, but i'm a fluent japanese speaker. i've actually been curious about how many japanese speakers are on the site. it would be interesting to know.

I know Aikido, Judo, Karate, and a few other Japanese words!

I took Japanese in High School and College... but I can't speak it.

About all I can do is 'eat' in Japanese.

I sing a few songs in Japanese, but these are older songs and some children's songs.

Good luck finding someone to assist you,

Keep uke'in',

Prolly wouldn't sound quite the same in German would it? Well, no bother, I am rusty anyway..

I lived in Japan for almost 7 year and though a tad rusty can speak it fluently though cannot read nor write much. I think Keonepax the best bet and he still lives there.
I did not know Sebi knew Japanese.

Mahalo Alan, Great Sebi vid of AWESOME movie. So does Sebi actually know how to converse in Japanese or does he sing in Japanese phonetically repeating something heard and remembered? Just curious.

his pronunciation is pretty good. from the shirt he's wearing in the the middle two vids, i would say he's lived there. there is one of those colleges in a city i lived in just outside of osaka city in osaka prefecture. even those who mimic, you can tell. his has the sound of living there.

it's funny, i use japanese every day for work (gota use the fun sonkeigo stuff) and even though i haven't lived in japan for almost 9 years and my wife is from hiroshima, people still ask if i learned japanese in osaka haha. the wife told me i should start using more hiroshima-ben. i guess some words have found their way in to my every day vocab :rofl:

I LOVE the Osaka dialect, and Osaka/Kansai people in general, much more fun, down to earth than uptight Tokyo/Kanto people. ;)

Alohathatguywith the uke,
You can see another Sebi video in japanese on extrodinary sounding ukes in
a thread I did sometime ago, for me it was on page seven or eight...He's awesome
go and check him out...MM Stan....

I LOVE the Osaka dialect, and Osaka/Kansai people in general, much more fun, down to earth than uptight Tokyo/Kanto people. ;)

it's so true!! people not from the kansai/chugoku area think everyone there is scary. they even tell you that. everyone there talks dirty, but they way nice. they do love to argue, tho. if you learn to do that right, you can get discounts everywhere!

Top Bottom