Acquired Looking for a rare out of print book: How to Play Slack Key Ukulele, by Heeday/Hideo Kimura

Price
Let’s talk
Shipping
Let’s talk
Size
book

ukeclass

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I am looking for quite a rare book nowadays. I know this book is out of print, but a copy of this book was sold on UU a few years back. If anyone has a copy that they don’t mind parting with, I would gladly buy it from you!

Linked is the post that sold that book a few years back.

The pink spiral bound book is what I’m after!

I just friend requested him on LinkedIn, we’ll see if he accepts it, hopefully he still uses it. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Not sure where you are located, but the last time I visited the Hawaii State Library, they had several slack key ukulele books available for public checkout. You may need a Hawaii ID (as well as being able to visit the library) to borrow books. Sorry, I don't remember any specific titles.

Not sure where you are located, but the last time I visited the Hawaii State Library, they had several slack key ukulele books available for public checkout. You may need a Hawaii ID (as well as being able to visit the library) to borrow books. Sorry, I don't remember any specific titles.
And further on this tip, there appears to be a copy available for loan at UH. Frequently these can be borrowed in an Interlibrary Loan through your local public library, although that frequently varies with colleges/universities as to their level of participation with WorldCat. Good luck!

Sadly, an Indiana resident, I will check with a college friend and see if they can request it with ILL!

Top Bottom