Wanted Looking to see what a used KoAloha thin body KTMS-00 will cost me. Any sellers/traders?

Price
Resonable
Shipping
Resonable
Size
Tenor

rhiggie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I do like KoAloha's and Pops UKESA ukes but I've never tried a thin body. Any strummers out there have one to sell or trade? I have a pretty good selection of used ukes I can pick from! Thanks all... Rick
rlhiggens@gmail.com

I believe i saw one with a misi pickup that sold for what i thought was a bargain $900 recently

Yes, I got another uke from that seller, just missed the KoAloha :-(

Hey Rick,
Come by and play mine if you're coming my way. Not for sale, but you can get a good idea of the sound. We need to visit anyhow, lol!
Pat

Here’s one Rick. It’s 15 fret to body. Not sure if the new ones are 14 fret to body

Here’s one Rick. It’s 15 fret to body. Not sure if the new ones are 14 fret to body

I have a 2021 and it's 14 frets to the body. I think the body shape is slightly different too.

Yup at only $1k. a nice one but I don't like where they placed the upper strap button and the ad states no strap button? Possibly no lower strap button. I think you have to include shipping but at least no tax! No pickup if needed, so factor in that cost too.

Yup at only $1k. a nice one but I don't like where they placed the upper strap button and the ad states no strap button? Possibly no lower strap button. I think you have to include shipping but at least no tax! No pickup if needed, so factor in that cost too.
The ad says - "Electronics: No, Strap Button: Yes". And I agree about the placement of it in the bottom of the heel. Do not like them there.

The ad says - "Electronics: No, Strap Button: Yes". And I agree about the placement of it in the bottom of the heel. Do not like them there.
FYI - Lot's of KoAlohas have the heel strap button in that location. The heel of the neck is at an angle and the instrument will still lay perfectly flat with the button in that position.

FYI - Lot's of KoAlohas have the heel strap button in that location. The heel of the neck is at an angle and the instrument will still lay perfectly flat with the button in that position.
Ah yeah, I'd forgotten how their heel angles. Makes much more sense. Guess it would also help prevent the uke flipping down away from your body like they do when the heel is parallel to the back.

Top Bottom