Looking to Trade. Gone to a new home.

bilbo56

Reaction score
LoPrinzi MRC concert Ukulele #4809, in very good condition. Perfectly straight-grained Cedar top with Rosewood back and sides. Ebony fingerboard. Rosewood bridge. Nice warm, resonant tone. A few very minor playing dings, but otherwise very good. Just came back from Loprinzi where Donna went over it. She replaced the saddle and the tuners with Gotoh UPT Planetary tuners. It has new strings, Aquila Super Nylgut AQ-103 strung High G . Includes Uke Logic case. The nut is 36mm. Looking for a comparable tenor with a nut width 37-38mm. PM me for more information/pictures.

This is the ukulele on the LoPrinzi site.

MRC/MRS - Augustino LoPrinzi Guitars & Ukuleles

Can you post any actual pictures of this uke please and thanks?

Last edited:
It is beautiful in both looks and tone; however, it doesn't get along with my left hand. Every time I play it, I debate keeping it, and at other times I just want to sell it outright.

It is beautiful in both looks and tone; however, it doesn't get along with my left hand. Every time I play it, I debate keeping it, and at other times I just want to sell it outright.
Do you mean the nut is too narrow for you?

Do you mean the nut is too narrow for you?
That and the neck profile, string spacing, I guess. I'm still trying to figure out what works best for me. Of the6 ukuleles I currently own this LoPrinzi and my Cocobolo have 36 mm nut.

Stunning. I only have an Ohana baritone and a Bumblebee Lane cigar box that I can part with. Or, in other words, nothing in this class of uke.

But, I'm sure it'll find a worthy trade.

Check PM, I have a LoPrinzi tenor you might be interested in.

Top Bottom