Loprinzi Owners Club

They look good together. And they’re both beautiful, and you deserve them. Interesting that both sopranos are strung linear. I would never have thought to do that with a Timms. Do you have any sopranos in reentrant?
Nope, only linear. I have one other ukulele, also a soprano and also strung low-g, an Ohana SK-25 from Mim.

NUD!!! Donna did a great job on this. This is a solid Koa concert with a Ohta-San 16" length fretboard. I also had her widen the nut to 36.5mm which gives my paws more room to move around. I love the grain and color on it even though the pictures don't do it justice.koa3.jpgkoa2.jpg

Very nice squirrel40. Congratulations. Donna did an outstanding job. Wonderful that you could get the neck the way you wanted.

I really like the rosette. Very classy.

Very nice squirrel40. Congratulations. Donna did an outstanding job. Wonderful that you could get the neck the way you wanted.

I really like the rosette. Very classy.
She did do an excellent job. The custom neck was the reason I went with her. Also the price is more than reasonable. I may have to have her build me a Cedar top Tenor this fall.

Very nice!

it's just lovely Squirrel. prettiest LoPrinzi i've seen by some way.
i particularly love the peanut shape - the proportions,
the curves of the body. reminds me very much of the old
Hollywood model ukes from the 20's and 30's.
Donna has sure done a super job.
congratulations. here's to many years of playing.

Very nice! Model A with ebony board? Thanks for sharing - now I want another one :)

Very nice! Model A with ebony board? Thanks for sharing - now I want another one :)
I am not sure which model it actually is. I could never figure out the differences so I sent her a picture and she built it. It is marked AK-SUN-OSC. It does have an ebony fingerboard.

There's a LoPrinzi Custom Tenor on FMM Flea Market Music's Marketplace.
LoPrinzi Model RS-SP-T Custom Tenor Ukulele
Engelman Spruce Top; Back, Sides, Fingerboard and Bridge are all Indian Rosewood.

I'm posting this here because I figure people might be interested.
I'm not able to acquire anything right now, otherwise I'd be seriously considering it.
Not in anyway connected to, affiliated with or even know the seller. Just a satisfied LoPrinzi mahogany tenor owner.

Joined the club. Thanks to EDW's post in "Somebody buy this" thread. Loprinzi MRC concert. Rosewood back and sides with a cedar top. I want to replace the Grover friction tuners with GOTOH UPT planetary tuners.

Reactions: EDW
Joined the club. Thanks to EDW's post in "Somebody buy this" thread. Loprinzi MRC concert. Rosewood back and sides with a cedar top. I want to replace the Grover friction tuners with GOTOH UPT planetary tuners.
Sweet. I am glad somebody grabbed that one.

If nothing else, it saved me from temptation! :D

Congrats Bill. You are certainly having fun exploring different Ukes. Enjoy your new Concert.

Sadly having to part with my gorgeous, nearly new soprano, for the usual reason—need the $ because another new uke is on the way. Just gave it a bump in the UU marketplace.

Well, I'm seriously considering a Loprinzi concert... had looked at them Looking forseveral months ago, but think the time might be right now!
Looking for something lightly built, Mahogony- possibly Koa, think she might be able to give me just what I'm looking for at an affordable price!

SO the die is cast! Working with Donna to set the spec's in stone and send her a deposit. Ordering a Mahogany Concert with Tortiseshell binding... requesting upgraded wood, 1.5" radiused fingerboard, very simple B/W/B/W/B wood ring rosette.

SO the die is cast! Working with Donna to set the spec's in stone and send her a deposit. Ordering a Mahogany Concert with Tortiseshell binding... requesting upgraded wood, 1.5" radiused fingerboard, very simple B/W/B/W/B wood ring rosette.
What is the wood upgrade ?

Top Bottom