Sold Magic Fluke and Kamaka Tenor in Portland. Local sale.

Price
$240 each
Shipping
Local sale only
Size
Concert and Tenor

SleepyheadRooster

Reaction score
I have two ukuleles that I would like to sell locally in Portland, Oregon. I will not ship. My primary reasons to sell these are that I rarely play them. I have two Pono tenors and a Pono Kalele baritone, and that’s plenty for now.

1. SOLD A green Magic Fluke with concert scale length and standard features. It comes with the gray case, velcro strap, and a Korg tuner. I bought this last winter. I though I’d teach with it more often, but I just use my Pono Mango Tenor instead. It is in near mint condition.

2. Sold The old Kamaka I recently marked sold. The potential buyer changed his mind before even coming to see it. I’ve lowered the price here to $240. Please see my other sale thread. There are reasons this is priced so low.

I’m sorry but I really won’t ship these for any reason. There is no urgency for me, and I prefer meeting folks in person. I teach guitar and ukulele in Southwest Portland, and we can meet in a comfortable public space.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1930.jpeg
    IMG_1930.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I’m struggling to get the images to upload. Trying here:

Attachments

• IMG_1929.jpeg
    IMG_1929.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1931.jpeg
    IMG_1931.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1932.jpeg
    IMG_1932.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1933.jpeg
    IMG_1933.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 57
Good luck with the sale, SleepyheadRooster. My very first uke was a green, concert scale, Magic Fluke just like yours, and I loved it. The uke now resides with one of my neighbors - but I have visiting rights. :)

Good luck with the sale, SleepyheadRooster. My very first uke was a green, concert scale, Magic Fluke just like yours, and I loved it. The uke now resides with one of my neighbors - but I have visiting rights. :)
Thanks! Unless they back out this afternoon, the Fluke is sold.

That just leaves this weird, old Kamaka that needs a new home.

Congrats on the sale! I wonder who the luthier might be, since I live north of Seattle! hmmmm.. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.

In any case, feel free to edit the thread to change from "For Sale" to "Sold" at the top of the page, so us UAS looky-loos have one less thread to ogle. 😅

Top Bottom