Price
$475
Shipping
Free
Size
Concert

Captain Simian

Reaction score
Up for sale is a nice Martin concert uke that I believe is late 40’s, maybe early 50’s. All solid mahogany with a rosewood board and bridge, tortoise binding, nice friction tuners, and currently strung up with Martin M600’s. When I purchased this uke there were a couple of cracks on the back and one on the top. They were professionally repaired; you can see the cracks on top fairly easily, the ones on the back. I tried my best to photograph all of this, so tomorrow I’ll take pictures outside to show the repairs better. This uke is very light and the action is pretty spot on. Uke holds tuning like a champ once your strings settle in. Comes with a tweed hard case.

$475 shipped in the continental USA only. Payment includes shipping and insurance. Payment through PayPal Friends and Family please. If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.
IMG_6424.jpeg
IMG_5461.jpeg
IMG_5462.jpeg
IMG_5463.jpeg
IMG_5464.jpeg
IMG_5465.jpeg
IMG_5467.jpeg

Sold and delivered same day. My good man just lived a hop skip and jump down the road. Just a described. Plays like a dream 💯 thanks friend

I LOVE vintage Martin ukes... the concert especially... GREAT deal to the buyer, kudos to seller!

Reactions: ZJS
Top Bottom