Martin O Sinker Mahogany 2023 Release

Mine arrived last night and it's a beauty. Very light too. I'll start a new thread with some pics shortly.

I wish Martin had offered these with Peghed tuners like on the Israel Kamakawiwo'ole model.

I really wish I'd have gotten the tenor, they were both available and the same price when I got my soprano. It's a very nice uke, I just rarely play soprano. I thought I'd go with the soprano since I already had a tenor Martin and it wouldn't be so redundant. Now it just sits in the case. I'm open to a trade if anyone has a tenor but would prefer a soprano.

I definately am pineing for one or should I say sinker mahogany for it. And I do wish I'd bought the tenor version. But I love my Martin 2M Soprano.

I'm sure after it's not available I'll be kicking myself but

Do you know how many Sinker Tenor 0s were produced. When one came available at my favorite Martin dealership I snatched it up, sight unseen. I’ve had it a couple of months now and absolutely cannot put it down. The tenor sinker 0 has been discontinued. I’m curious to know how many S tenors were made. Does any one know?

tom
Sinker wood isn't something that's always available, and they realized that they can make more sopranos than tenors with a given amount of wood. I wonder if it's not necessary to humidify them in the winter. 🤣

Sinker wood isn't something that's always available, and they realized that they can make more sopranos than tenors with a given amount of wood. I wonder if it's not necessary to humidify them in the winter. 🤣

Ideally, it is best to keep them in the environment that the wood is accustomed to. I think I read online that it is best to keep them at the bottom of your aquarium. 🐠🐠🐠

Top Bottom