Shipping
Included CONUS
Size
Soprano

KevinFL

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This uke was purchased new this year from Willcutt Guitars and is in excellent condition. I created one mark on the soundboard by the bridge when changing the C string, no other marks that I can find. This mark is well captured in the photo.

Included is the original Martin soft case and Martin booklets. The plush Gator case is available for an additional $50. If you buy the hard case, I'll include the original soft case as well.

Asking $1100 PayPal G&S, shipping included to CONUS. $1150 with Gator hard case.

If you're interested and want to discuss the sale over the phone, send me a PM and I'll shoot you my phone number.

Local pickup available.

I'm also open to trade for a Martin Style 51 Baritone.

thumbnail.jpeg thumbnail.jpeg thumbnail.jpeg

thumbnail.jpeg

Last edited:
Let's sweeten the deal. Included in the package will now be a lot of 27 new soprano string sets (the Worth's have enough for 2 sets in each pack). The Martin Premium PolyGut strings came on the uke when purchased new and are included in the lot. They're laid out so you can zoom in and see what all is there.

This is an amazing uke and months/years worth of string changes to find your preferred tone and feel on this fine instrument.

Image.jpeg

Price Drop for a great sinker mahogany Martin.

I just realized the picture of the cases shows the soprano hard case and a Martin tenor soft case. This uke will come with the original Martin soprano soft case, not a tenor case.

Another price drop. Still open to trade for a Martin Style 51 baritone.

Top Bottom