Moving the forum today!

Wow... new look! Luv the cook!

My posts were also showing up as needing approval. One has been approved, let's see if that fixes this one too?

Either way, thanks for the work behind the scenes!

please post any bugs you might find in this thread. we are working to reestablish the UU VIP program again with the new software and hopefully make it better than ever with more perks.

I'm not seeing an edit, delete report choice on my posts, other people say they have them. I also don't see how to Like a post. I'm on MacOS Big Sur 11.5.1, Safari 14.1.2, Mac Mini 2018 Intel 3.2 GHz 6-Core i7, 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Internal 2TB, external 8TB Thunderbolt 3, Radeon RX 5500 XT 4 GB eGPU.

The new forum looks fantastic. Haven't encountered any bugs yet, although I still need to test some of the special characters that previously resulted in posts getting cut. Once the new VIP thingamabob is established I will finally put my money where my mouth is.

The only negative thing I've noticed is that stickied threads don't really stand out from the rest which can be a tad confusing. I've no idea about the features of the new forum version but it would be nice to have stickied threads stand out with a different colour or something.

I am another one who doesn't see the "Report Edit Delete" options in the bottom left of a post. I have tried Firefox & Chrome on an old WindowsVista laptop, Chrome on a Windows 8 PC, and Chrome on an Android phone. None of them give me those options.

I am another one who doesn't see the "Report Edit Delete" options in the bottom left of a post. I have tried Firefox & Chrome on an old WindowsVista laptop, Chrome on a Windows 8 PC, and Chrome on an Android phone. None of them give me those options.
Weird, I can see those three links on the bottom left of my posts. And I already "edit" and "delete" some my messages. Though I didn't report one.

===EDIT===
This text is added by "Edit"

It's a long shot but could it be VIP members who don't have the Edit/Report/Delete options?

It's a long shot but could it be VIP members who don't have the Edit/Report/Delete options?

You might be on to something. I am a VIP, and I can't see those buttons. I was also one of the folks who had all my posts "awaiting approval" at first as well.

Anyone else who was in that situation, were you also a VIP?

You might be on to something. I am a VIP, and I can't see those buttons. I was also one of the folks who had all my posts "awaiting approval" at first as well.

Anyone else who was in that situation, were you also a VIP?
It does look pretty consistent so far. I can't see them, and can't see a way to edit my signature, and I'm a VIP. I'd guess it is related to user groups - hopefully it'll be a quick fix! I guess there's always teething problems on a migration like this, and it did seem to have gone a bit too smoothly somehow...

You might be on to something. I am a VIP, and I can't see those buttons. I was also one of the folks who had all my posts "awaiting approval" at first as well. Anyone else who was in that situation, were you also a VIP?
I'm a VIP, same situation, but yesterday and today and didn't get the awaiting approval. No lower right ellipses or choices.

VIP Test as my posts needed approval.

VIP can post now but no Edit functions

Top Bottom