My fourth uke

Rbee

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to share with you my fourth uke (one per year :D )

I'm make some mistake on it, espacially during the channel for the binding.
It wal also my first attempt for french polish and i'm very happy by the result!

It's a long and hard way to learn the art of making a good ukulele (certainly a part of the answer for luthierous rex tread 😅) The next will be better!!

soprano / 396 grammes / indian rosewood / top spruce / padouk fretboard
RbeeUke04_01.jpeg

RbeeUke04_09.jpeg

RbeeUke04_02.jpeg
RbeeUke04_03.jpeg

RbeeUke04_06.jpeg

I played also a little on it (but i'm not a great player and record is made with my phone) :

Raphael

Gorgeous!

So beautiful! I really like the headstock profile, the very pretty binding and the use of padauk. Lovely #4 that has quite a sweet sound. Well done!

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to share with you my fourth uke (one per year :D )

I'm make some mistake on it, espacially during the channel for the binding.
It wal also my first attempt for french polish and i'm very happy by the result!

It's a long and hard way to learn the art of making a good ukulele (certainly a part of the answer for luthierous rex tread 😅) The next will be better!!

soprano / 396 grammes / indian rosewood / top spruce / padouk fretboard
RbeeUke04_01.jpeg

RbeeUke04_09.jpeg

RbeeUke04_02.jpeg
RbeeUke04_03.jpeg

RbeeUke04_06.jpeg

I played also a little on it (but i'm not a great player and record is made with my phone) :

Raphael

Well done!

Lovely work. It has some style but is still very tasteful. I like the bridge shape. It is nice and small but with some elegant character. The sound has nice chime and ring but still seems to be nice and full

If you say the next one will sound better, it will be really special!

Thanks for your feedback, it's very encouraging :)
#5 will be little different because i made a test for a new look concerning the neck (but i'm not really happy) and i have changed the wood of the top braces (all is the same as this one, i will be compare)

Top Bottom