Mya-Moe Pineapples!

There's something about a Mya-Moe.... can't quite explain it, but mine just makes me smile. Not a huge fan of the pineapple, but gotta love Gordon, Char & Aaron for trying something new! :)

Pineapples don't do much for me either aesthetiaclly but it sure looks like a beaut as pineapples go.

Cheers -F

I think there are pineapples and there are pineapples. To me, the KoAloha has too flat a bottom. The Kamaka is slightly rectangular. My MP is a much smoother arc, more rounded, almost like a lute. Just love it. Though I miss the percussion options you get having an upper and lower bout with a Figure 8. Arg. Nothing is perfect.....

I think there are pineapples and there are pineapples. To me, the KoAloha has too flat a bottom. The Kamaka is slightly rectangular. My MP is a much smoother arc, more rounded, almost like a lute. Just love it. Though I miss the percussion options you get having an upper and lower bout with a Figure 8. Arg. Nothing is perfect.....
Mike of MP will be making arched backs soon...I heard...MM Stan

I've been conversing w/Mya-Moe about a custom & was told they were prototyping pineapples - looks like they are well on the way. I told them I'd be "first" in line for one when they decide to add them as a "standard" option. Looks great!

Yes, we're working on a pineapple design in soprano, concert & tenor sizes. So far we've made 3 prototypes all from Koa. We're planning to make 3 from mahogany and 3 from myrtle. As with our other designs, they have a radiused fretboard, arched back, dovetail neck/body joint, inlaid graphite rod in the neck, and geared tuners.

Yes, we're working on a pineapple design in soprano, concert & tenor sizes. So far we've made 3 prototypes all from Koa. We're planning to make 3 from mahogany and 3 from myrtle. As with our other designs, they have a radiused fretboard, arched back, dovetail neck/body joint, inlaid graphite rod in the neck, and geared tuners.

Those will be SWEET indeed. A concert Mya-Moe Pineapple would be just the ticket!

Sorry guys if I spilled the beans on those but I figured if they were on the site you wouldn't mind :) They really look great!

beautiful looking and sounding ukes. Wow, a MM curly mango pineapple would be a nice addition to the collection...

Top Bottom