Mya Moe Resonator Tenor Uke W/ Pickup

Mezcalero

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
As title says, I'm reluctantly letting go of this beautiful Mya Moe reso uke. I can honestly say it's my favorite tenor uke I've ever spent significant time with. Needs outweigh my love for this uke, and getting down to a single acoustic tenor, I just have to go with my Blackbird Farallon. While I prefer the Mya Moe acoustically, I've played the Farallon plugged in at all types of venues and considering how often I perform outdoors these days, the Farallon gets the nod as my one electro/acoustic keeper. I'm attaching a couple of links here so you can see/hear the uke in action. Headphones highly recommended. There is a good mix of strumming, picking and melody playing here. Note that in Temptations, the strumming you see and hear is happening live with no effects. The lead is also this same uke overdubbed, with some added reverb. I'm asking for $1350.00 net. So any fees associated with payment, shipping etc. will need to be covered by the lucky person who ends up with this beauty. My price is firm, and if I sell other items first, I may remove this thread, as I really don't want to sell this one. I hope all are well ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkbZ0xeuSVo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5eHvpAD5sM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K-aNJxeao4

Hello,
Nice tone!
Serial number for the uke tracker?

Thanks.

Thanks Jay! Serial tracking # is 866. You can see it in one of the attached photos here. Also comes with hard shell case. I'm happy to do a zoom call if you want to see and hear it live as well

Cheers, kev

IMG_4293.jpg IMG_4292.jpg IMG_4294.jpg

Hello,
Nice tone!
Serial number for the uke tracker?

Thanks.

Wow, very nice Koa quality. It's probably close to what we call a "master grade" Koa today..

Yeah I would agree with that assessment. Especially with Koa becoming more scarce. Since most Mya Moe's have the hand rubbed satin finish, it doesn't pop in the photos, but in person you can definitely appreciate the natural chatoyance it has. I've received and replied your P.M. JB

These are terrific resonators. Lil'Rev often played MyaMoe resos and they sounded terrific.

Nice videos. Enjoyed the playing. Not sure your cat appreciated the harmonica in the last on.

That really is good looking Koa.

Thanks Kenn!

Yeah, my cat XingXing, despite being around live music all the time, had never heard the harmonica before. So she was definitely a bit baffled by it's sound :) Otherwise she was taking advantage of being close to me ~

These are terrific resonators. Lil'Rev often played MyaMoe resos and they sounded terrific.

Nice videos. Enjoyed the playing. Not sure your cat appreciated the harmonica in the last on.

That really is good looking Koa.

Hi Kevin. I’ve sent (or tried to send) you a PM about this. Thanks. Jonathan

I've heard other VIP members have had trouble doing basic things Non-VIP members can do. I tried to close this thread but was not able to edit my original post nor close the thread. This uke is SOLD pending payment. Thanks UU ~

Top Bottom