Price
SOLD
Shipping
Calculated
Size
Concert

Tommy B

Reaction score
I'm doing some herd-thinning, and this is one of those instruments that doesn't get any play time and needs to go to a new home. There are no issues with this one: I'm just a ham-handed, first-position strummer who can't maximize that wonderful resonator voice.

This is a National Resophonics concert-size, mahogany-body ukulele that dates from the early 2000s and is in excellent condition. Comes with its original National hard case. Wonderful, easy player with that terrific vintage voice that sounds like an old tube radio. Great for blues, ragtime, jazz, Tin Pan Alley, traditional hapa-haole Hawaiian, and more. Very clean with no cracks or dings. There's one small tear in the vinyl cover of the case: see photo.

National is an institution when it comes to resonator instruments, but the company has gotten out of ukulele production. These very likely may appreciate in value! You can still find a new National uke for sale, but mine is priced at less than half the cost, and less than any comparable used one I could find online. Please email with questions or for more photos and details.

Price is SOLD plus actual cost of insured shipping. DISCOUNT: Take $50 off if paying by Friends & Family or other non-fee method.

Attachments

• IMG_9507.JPG
    IMG_9507.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9504.JPG
    IMG_9504.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9506.JPG
    IMG_9506.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9509.JPG
    IMG_9509.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9508.JPG
    IMG_9508.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9511.JPG
    IMG_9511.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9512.JPG
    IMG_9512.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9514.JPG
    IMG_9514.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9516.JPG
    IMG_9516.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9945.jpg
    IMG_9945.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I'm doing some herd-thinning, and this is one of those instruments that doesn't get any play time and needs to go to a new home. There are no issues with this one: I'm just a ham-handed, first-position strummer who can't maximize that wonderful resonator voice.

This is a National Resophonics concert-size, mahogany-body ukulele that dates from the early 2000s and is in excellent condition. Comes with its original National hard case. Wonderful, easy player with that terrific vintage voice that sounds like an old tube radio. Great for blues, ragtime, jazz, Tin Pan Alley, traditional hapa-haole Hawaiian, and more. Very clean with no cracks or dings. There's one small tear in the vinyl cover of the case: see photo.

National is an institution when it comes to resonator instruments, but the company has gotten out of ukulele production. These very likely may appreciate in value! You can still find a new National uke for sale, but mine is priced at less than half the cost, and less than any comparable used one I could find online. Please email with questions or for more photos and details.

Price is $1200 plus actual cost of insured shipping. DISCOUNT: Take $50 off if paying by Friends & Family or other non-fee method.

The leader of our group has one of them, and he loves it. He's an excellent player.

Top Bottom