Song Help Request Need some beginner songs

KaPowaFie

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm brand new to playing Ukelele is there any reccomended songs that are easier for a beginner to start learning from? I'd be greatly appreciated If you guys give any! Thank you! 😁

Didn't there used to be a free intro course on this website? I can't find it now.

This one is a popular ukulele intro course from Cynthia Lin.

Hi there, I'm brand new to playing Ukelele is there any reccomended songs that are easier for a beginner to start learning from? I'd be greatly appreciated If you guys give any! Thank you! 😁

This may be helpful. 5 beginner lessons with playalong videos that work on the chords you've learned so far. Once you've got a library of chords under your belt, explore the playalong site for hundreds more songs.

I suppose I’ll always prefer to learn tunes I already enjoy hearing others perform. If you have the same mindset, comedian & musician Jim Carrey has huge downloadable- gratis library of uke chord sheets on his site <ozbcoz.com>. I also love the site because it has a user- friendly button to increase/ decrease font size, to change whether chord boxes appear top, right or bottom, and a key transposition tool.

There's an ocean of songs, tabs, strumming patterns and teaching lessons and tuition online; great stuff is right here to be found on UU! Start with two and three chord songs and work your way forward all the while trying yourself with difficult chords (barre and four finger chords- stretch your fingers!).
Enjoy!

I suppose I’ll always prefer to learn tunes I already enjoy hearing others perform. If you have the same mindset, comedian & musician Jim Carrey has huge downloadable- gratis library of uke chord sheets on his site <ozbcoz.com>. I also love the site because it has a user- friendly button to increase/ decrease font size, to change whether chord boxes appear top, right or bottom, and a key transposition tool.
Wow...that's a LOT of songs! I've been sitting here looking at them and going, "hey, I can play that". And printing them lol. Thank you sir.

Wow...that's a LOT of songs! I've been sitting here looking at them and going, "hey, I can play that". And printing them lol. Thank you sir.
I’ve used the site for at least 18 months and have yet to lose the “wow” factor! The easy transposition & user friendly format is another thing to like.

Top Bottom