New bed for my uke to lie in

Contrails

Reaction score
My Koaloha tenor has a new home to lie in now. Just receive this and some other goodies this week. Love the red stitching against the black case. Uke fits nicely. The keychains have lights too. Too cool.8C94B3E5-0334-43CA-8F09-5EE383913670.jpeg

LOL @ a bed to lie in. My uke 'sleeps' on my blue velvet armchair at night. She is...basically a family member by now...

Congrats!

I really wish they had offered these sooner. Most of the dealers included generic hard cases and even though the new ones are probably a little nicer, I can’t justify swapping out cases to have KoAloha on the label.

That looks really nice!

LOL @ a bed to lie in. My uke 'sleeps' on my blue velvet armchair at night. She is...basically a family member by now...
My ukes are like Dracula. They only come out to play. And then they go straight back into their cases. (Beds).

Yes, nice looking case! It makes me kind of wish I only had three or four good Ukes. Then, they could all reside in their cases. But I have so many that just storing the cases and gig bags is a major problem. But, I digress. Your Uke and case are lovely. I hope you get to enjoy them for many years to come.

I
Yes, nice looking case! It makes me kind of wish I only had three or four good Ukes. Then, they could all reside in their cases. But I have so many that just storing the cases and gig bags is a major problem. But, I digress. Your Uke and case are lovely. I hope you get to enjoy them for many years to come.
thanks. I know what you mean. I have all my ukes in their cases and they are kept in a humidity controlled cabinet. I have 2 cabinets now. And they are full. I keep telling myself I better stop looking at ukes as there isn’t anymore space at home.

All LoPrinzi ukuleles come in black cases with red thread, it looks sharp. They don't have the cool looking color on the latches like yours though. Very nice.

Top Bottom