New member from Charlotte

Welcome! I lived in Charlotte for quite a few years......Michigan. Where we pronounce it differently. Char-LOTTE.

Welcome! I lived in Charlotte for quite a few years......Michigan. Where we pronounce it differently. Char-LOTTE.:)

Sending a warm hello from chilly Massachusetts :) Now you have piqued my curiosity. What is your new concert uke?
My new concert is a Kanilea KPA.
There is a little story there. Two years ago, I was in Denver and had been looking for a Kamaka soprano pineapple, and they had it. They also had a Kanilea concert k12. I played it for a few minutes and was absolutely smitten! But, I decided to stick with the soprano pineapple, since I didn’t have a soprano. I have wanted that concert since then! I decided last week to sell my other concerts (2) and a tenor(1) and get the one I loved! It was a quick decision but I am so excited!

We are actually real people. Concert lover, too.
Welcome Aboard!

Hmm...
Shar-lette, Shar-lot, or Car-lot? I need to know!

Last edited:
My new concert is a Kanilea KPA.
There is a little story there. Two years ago, I was in Denver and had been looking for a Kamaka soprano pineapple, and they had it. They also had a Kanilea concert k12. I played it for a few minutes and was absolutely smitten! But, I decided to stick with the soprano pineapple, since I didn’t have a soprano. I have wanted that concert since then! I decided last week to sell my other concerts (2) and a tenor(1) and get the one I loved! It was a quick decision but I am so excited!
How exciting! The one that got away… I will have to try playing one some time. I’m from Colorado so I get back to Denver often.

How exciting! The one that got away… I will have to try playing one some time. I’m from Colorado so I get back to Denver often.
Denver Folklore is the name of the shop. They have such a history , open since the early 60’s. They mostly sell mandolins, guitars and ukuleles.

Welcome to UU, Vtjernigan!
How do you like your new uke? I hope you're too much in love to put it down.

Welcome from just across the river in Gastonia! -Keith

Top Bottom