New - Old Member

craigbrandau

Reaction score
In 2015 I crushed my right wrist which ended my ukulele playing... However I'm now slowly returning to it and am facing the fact that I'll never get back to my previous level of playing...which in itself, isn't a bad thing. It's about the joy of making music.

I have fond memories of this group and many of its members. Just want to reintroduce myself.

Craig

I'm a member of Craig's wife Cali Rose's uke group. We've all felt the pain and angst Craig has been going through and we're very glad that he's getting better. He's also been working on becoming a consummate photographer.

Hi Craig. Welcome to the UU Forum. Truly happy that you're able to pick up a ukulele again and start to play it once again. I hope your progress is rapid and you can enjoy playing once again.

Ukulele and photography. Two great hobbies. Enjoy them both.

Welcome back to UU, Craig! Injuries are our collective nightmare, and I'm happy for you that you have a great philosophical outlook on the lingering effects of your accident.
I've enjoyed your videos and I really should get started on learning your jazz arrangements.

I remember how excited you were to order and finally receive your custom Ko'olau Pineapple back in the day...I was sooooo jealous at the time. I was apparently in search of the holy grail in those days but that one was beyond my reach...hahaha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom