Next UU contest?

Have you looked at the Seasons of the Ukulele threads, @therealsimon ? That’s a weekly challenge, it’s a lot of fun.

Here’s a link to the FAQ explaining how it works:

(Apologies if you already know all this and you’re looking for something else entirely!)

I intend to host a contest some time soon, when I find the time and energy to get the last details in place. Including recruiting a jury, how to go about that 🤔.
My 11 month old will need to shake of his illness before I can handle hosting. With some luck in a week or so, that way the contest could run for the month of March 🙂

Including recruiting a jury, how to go about that 🤔.
Have a look at the people that you enjoy reading their comments on the forum and ask if they'd be interested in helping you.
My 11 month old will need to shake of his illness before I can handle hosting
Definitely. I hope he feels better soon for no other reason than being a sick little is the pits and being the parent of a sick little is, too.
Volunteers?! 🫡🤚 sounds like fun! Lmk!!
That's another way!

Hi everyone,

Justed wanted to let you know that in case you didnt notice - I did start a contest the week after this thread. It runs for the rest of this month, you still have time to submit a song or instrumental, and possibly win a little prize

Go look in the contests sub forum!

Top Bottom