Nope!

Voran

Reaction score
This is the Nope! song contest.

Rules:

• Your song must contain the word 'nope' somewhere
  • Your song must be about a 'nopey' subject such as spiders, heights or ghosts
  • You are allowed any number of entries
  • Deadline is 1 August 2023
  • Winner will be posted a small box of chocolates from Amazon

Reason: I'm bored

Rules:

• Your song must contain the word 'nope' somewhere
  • Your song must be about a 'nopey' subject such as spiders, heights or ghosts
  • You are allowed any number of entries
  • Deadline is 1 August 2023
  • Winner will be posted a small box of chocolates from Amazon

Reason: I'm bored
I'm on the fence about participating. Will you accept tunes that refer to witches, wind, swamps, tons of coal, hoboes, prison, snakes, church-going squirrels, Streakers (people running naked in public places), Shriners (Top-ranked Freemasons wearing a fez), buried treasure or fiddling Satan?
Were I to enter and, as the one and only participant, win by default, could you possibly make the prize a container of Trader Joe's dark chocolate peanut butter cups?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:

I'm on the fence about participating. Will you accept tunes that refer to witches, swamps, snakes, church-going squirrels, Streakers (people running naked in public places), Shriners (Top-ranked Freemasons wearing a fez), buried treasure or fiddling Satan?
Were I to enter and, as the one and only participant, win by default, could you possibly make the prize a container of Trader Joe's dark chocolate peanut butter cups?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Of course!

I’ve got a song half-written! But it’s turned from jokey to personal.

So long as it contains the word nope and is about nopes it's welcome

I do believe I have the perfect song for your Nope Contest. It's a short and bitter sweet diddy called, Ode to Voran.

I don't have a song for you, nope
And I've reached the end of my rope
But I've got an idea, Let's Elope!
And Voran said, nope, nope, hell nope.

Last edited:
I do believe I have the perfect song for your Nope Contest. It's a short and bitter sweet diddy called, Ode to Voran.

Awesome!!

Brilliant job, @Renaissance-Man! Love that finger-pickin’ wizardry.

I love it. Strong favorite for winner unless someone else comes along and does a skilful nope song.

I was hoping for a rich array of creepy songs about nopey subjects but I must admit his fingerpicking skills are neat

Top Bottom