NUD: Flight Diana

Jerryc41

Reaction score
This arrived from Germany (Thomann) just four days after I ordered it. I really like Flight ukuleles. I have the Sophia, Diana, and Victoria, but I see a problem with using the names of people. Suppose "Diana" was the name of someone I hated? I wouldn't have bought it. Fireball, Mustang, and Nighthawk are okay unless you had a bad experience with a Mustang - car or horse.

Anyway, this is a beauty, and it has great sound. It comes with the Soundwave system, and that adds punch. Flight had a good idea with those nice, red cases.

These aren't great pictures. I used a point-and-shoot camera I had handy. Again, I have to give Baz partial credit for my purchase.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Yes the Soundwave system is really nice. I have a beautiful Sophia with S.W.
20220126_214521a.jpg

Hi Sueru - welcome back to the forum.

I don't own either but did listen to the videos suggested. And a cursory search showed many videos. I find those from Alohacityukes.com on YouTube easy for comparisons. He plays the same strum and tune for each instrument.

The major difference seems to be the Diana is cedar and the Victoria is Spruce with a Scoop Cutaway

Hi Sueru - welcome back to the forum.

I don't own either but did listen to the videos suggested. And a cursory search showed many videos. I find those from Alohacityukes.com on YouTube easy for comparisons. He plays the same strum and tune for each instrument.

The major difference seems to be the Diana is cedar and the Victoria is Spruce with a Scoop Cutaway
Thank you - yes have been doing more reading than posting! And thanks for the links and suggestions.

Top Bottom