Ohana Tenor Banjolele TK-120BUO, JJB Pickup, Hard Case, Custom Extras VIDEO

rcboals

Reaction score
$225.00 Shipped GETTING RID OF IT BECAUSE MY WIFE WANTS TO SLAP THE POOH OUT OF ME EVERYTIME I PLAY IT, SHE SAYS IT'S OBNOXIOUS. Absolutely excellent ++++ condition extra custom features added. Here is the story. I bought this new from Aloha Ukes 8/26/20. I will include my oiginal receipt. I got into ukes big time during the pandemic bought at least 5 different ukes during that awful time. I had a Gold Tone Banjolele before and I sold it and kept the hard case. I liked the Ohana better so I bought and sold the Gold Tone. Now you know more than you wanted to know. Extras included 1. JJB Prestige Transducer Pickup Pro Install 2. Chrome Arm Rest see pics (trust me you want this. It will save the inside of your arm when playing) 3. Strap Button installed A strap makes playing standing up so much easier 4. Hard Case 5. Pro Set up
PICS TO LARGE TO UPLOAD HERE CONTACT ME AND I WILL EMAIL YOU CLOSE UP PICS.
Specs:
· Open Back Design
· Maple
· 8" Remo Weatherking Banjo Head
· 12 Inch Tension Hook Design
· Nickel Hardware
· Matte Finish
· 20 Fret Tenor Scale
· Cream Binding with Pearloid Dot Inlay at 5, 7,10, 12, 15 frets
· Overall Length: 25.25"
· Scale Length: 17”
Open Geared Tuners
Video Link

Last edited:
$225.00 Shipped GETTING RID OF IT BECAUSE MY WIFE WANTS TO SLAP THE POOH OUT OF ME EVERYTIME I PLAY IT, SHE SAYS IT'S OBNOXIOUS. Absolutely excellent ++++ condition extra custom features added. Here is the story. I bought this new from Aloha Ukes 8/26/20. I will include my oiginal receipt. I got into ukes big time during the pandemic bought at least 5 different ukes during that awful time. I had a Gold Tone Banjolele before and I sold it and kept the hard case. I liked the Ohana better so I bought and sold the Gold Tone. Now you know more than you wanted to know. Extras included 1. JJB Prestige Transducer Pickup Pro Install 2. Chrome Arm Rest see pics (trust me you want this. It will save the inside of your arm when playing) 3. Strap Button installed A strap makes playing standing up so much easier 4. Hard Case 5. Pro Set up
Specs:
· Open Back Design
· Maple
· Nickel Hardware
· Matte Finish
· 20 Fret Tenor Scale
Open Geared Tuners
Video Link

Nice playing and singing!

Aug 23 update:
I am no longer interested, but that is a great demo.

Reason?
My GDAE Vita-Uke is plenty loud, being somewhat in the nature of a banjolele.

...and a bit of greed guilt :(

Last edited:
Specs:
· Open Back Design
· Maple
· Nickel Hardware
· Matte Finish
· 20 Fret Tenor Scale
Open Geared Tuners
Video Link

I’m very interested (and live in Highland Park, where Aloha was until recently). Are you local?

Top Bottom