Original Music: "Suspension of Disbelief" w/ F# Whistle

Jim Hanks

Reaction score
I hesitate to put this here as the "ukulele" is unrecognizable. I got interrupted in the middle of a string change on my @jupiteruke baritone guilele and it had just the top 4 strings in Linear A tuning. I strummed and picked a suspended chord - 2230 - which in this tuning ends up as F#sus7. This is being processed to form the drone backing and I added whistle to form the complete track.

(FWIW, this string change will be featuring a neat "kiku" tuning variation that I'll present in a more normal video soon.)

I hesitate to put this here as the "ukulele" is unrecognizable. I got interrupted in the middle of a string change on my @jupiteruke baritone guilele and it had just the top 4 strings in Linear A tuning. I strummed and picked a suspended chord - 2230 - which in this tuning ends up as F#sus7. This is being processed to form the drone backing and I added whistle to form the complete track.

(FWIW, this string change will be featuring a neat "kiku" tuning variation that I'll present in a more normal video soon.)

This was unexpected. Strangely soothing and ethereal at the same time. Beautiful really. Thanks for sharing it.

Top Bottom