Shipping
40ish
Size
Tenor

rhiggie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I bought an Outdoor Ukulele tenor to take with me when I go sailing. When they released a banjolele, I just had to have one. But alas, I don't play banjolele out sailing (don't want to make the neighboring sailors mad at me). So I'd like to find it a new home. I've got the head nice and tight so it really pops! Cases for this banjolele are really tough to find. I lucked into this one in my searches. and I've never seen another one, it's included in the deal.

The previously added Tenor uke was sold!

I want to clear $225 so shipping and any Paypal fees are additional.

If you've never heard one, here's a great sound sample

Thanks for looking! RickIMG_7262.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7263.jpg
    IMG_7263.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7264.jpg
    IMG_7264.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7265.jpg
    IMG_7265.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0441.jpg
    IMG_0441.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I've added my tenor Outdoor Uke in Moonshine (opaque white) also with gig bag, pics on request. $155 with gig bag.

Could you post pics of the Moonshine, also?

I know I'm being a pest, but do you recall which Stagg model bag that is? I have a brown frosted OU banjolele.

<edit> I contacted OU today, and they did not have a source for bags that would fit the banjolele.

Last edited:
I know I'm being a pest, but do you recall which Stagg model bag that is? I have a brown frosted OU banjolele.
Sorry I don't know, I bought it used for my custom tenor banjolele, then found that it fit perfect in a mandolin hard case. No numbers on it and never could find another one.

Good evening from Calgary, Alberta
Would you consider shipping the banjolele to Canada?
Cheers🎶🎶

Ahoy, I find personally that when I tack to port my barre cords are easier to make especially the b flat. However, while docking my intonation suffers and then I must retune gcea.

Top Bottom